Running with a Reason
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sway To The Music

2 posters

Go down

Sway To The Music Empty Sway To The Music

Post  Sway Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Hi peoples~

My name's Sway. I enjoy reading, writing, and roleplaying. I tend to try thinking of creative names for my characters such as; Sway, Hatter, Hollywood, and Gamble. I enjoy being as weird as possible, so don't feel awkward around me. That's just the way I am.

I'm not comfortable with really talking about myself, though I will answer any of your questions. Oh, one more thing before I go.

I'm an animal lover. I have a two year old Great Dane named Sam. He's my baby. Trained by me and my shadow, he's the best dog you could ever ask for. If I had to be stranded on an island with two things I would bring Sam and an unlimited supply of food for us.
Then there's Piper. Or Piper the hyper as I call her. She's a nine month old Labrador Husky mix. She's the most beautiful dog you could thing of. No dissin' the Piper, 'kay? She's a pain to train and you'll always find a sock in her mouth, but hey, who doesn't love a puppy?
I also have a cat. His name is Spooks. Tuxedo tom with beautiful gren eyes that express pure love. I adopted him off the streets, so I can't tell you how old he is. He acts as a dog would, though. He performs tricks to get a treat, he comes to his name, and he won't bring out his claws on someone unless they're poking around in his business.

So, that's all from me. Buh-bye.
Sway
Sway

http://www.chickensmoothie.com

Back to top Go down

Sway To The Music Empty Re: Sway To The Music

Post  Wolf_Fang121 Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:55 am

It's great to meet you, Sway!
Your animals sound so cool! I bet you have lots of fun with 'em, right?
My animals are a bit of a pain, but... Shocked
Anyway, I hope to start role playing with you soon, along with everyone else! ^-^
Wolf_Fang121
Wolf_Fang121

Back to top Go down